Seoul is the capital and the greatest city of South Korea. Placed on the Han River, the city’s history goes path past two thousand years when it was set up by Baekje. It continued as the capital of Korea under the Dynasty of Joseon. As of now, the city is seen as a fundamental and rising global city, coming to fruition as a result of a monetary boom on the Han River which transformed it to the world’s fourth greatest metropolitan economy in 2014.
The city is likewise a gaming center point with a ton of players acing the abilities of different play station like Fifa, God of War and so forth.
Seoul Population In 2018:
Regarding the population numbers of Seoul in 2018, it is essential to check out the population of Seoul in the last 5 years. Let’s get started.
1. 2013 – 9.3 Million
2. 2014 – 10 Million
3. 2015 – 10.3 Million
4. 2016 – 10.6 Million
5. 2017 – 10.92 Million
Predicting the 2018 population of Seoul is not easy but we can get the idea after analysing the population from the year 2013 – 17. As we have seen that each year the population increases by approximate 0.324 Million people. To conclude it, the population of Seoul in 2018 is estimated to be 10.92 Million + 0.324 Million = 11.244 Million. The population in the year 2018 for Seoul is 11.244 Million.
Seoul Population 2018 –11.244 Million (estimated).
Demography Of Seoul:
With countless population, 66% are Chinese, trailed by Chinese nationals which don’t have a place with Korean ethnicity. The third greatest social occasion of outcasts was 10,000 US inhabitants, trailed by Taiwan with a population of 8,700.
The two greatest religions in Seoul are Buddhism and Christianity, however other religions like Confucianism are believed in the city as well. The number of non-locals living here is 255,501 in the year 2010 as demonstrated by Seoul experts. According to June 2011, 281,780 untouchables were arranged in Seoul.
Population Density And Growth Of Seoul:
The populace thickness is 17,000 persons per square kilometre. It is one of the most thickly populated urban ranges on the planet. Frankly, the city’s population has been declining for two or three years as labor rates remain low. In the past, people were flooding to Seoul for business and sending land costs through the housetop. Its population started its decrease in 2011.
As shown by the Korea Institute for Health and Social Affairs, the city’s number of single people keeps on growing as recently married couples move for more affordable lodgings. As per estimates, in 2020 there will be 5 working people for every senior national, which will go down to 3 working people by 2030. The truth will be known in the end if Seoul can modify this example in the years to come.
Facts About Seoul:
1. Seoul has far reaching centralization of base camp of International associations, including Samsung, LG and so on.
2. All through the history, the city was known by different unmistakable names. The name Seoul itself is acknowledged to have started from the Korean word, Seoraneol. The name Seoul is interesting however in light of the fact that it has no organizing Chinese characters, rather a Chinese name.
3. The city has been relentlessly made settled over 2,000 years and it is assumed that the city was at first settled in 18 B.C.E by Baekje. Seoul moreover remained as the capital of Korea in the midst of the Joseon Dynasty.
4. Seoul has a status comparable to that of a territory
5. The city is the business and financial hub of South Korea.